VALEO ITstands fora strong team
The spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is not only a challenge for all of us personally, but also for our IT infrastructure.
When creating home office jobs or supporting your employees via remote maintenance, for example, questions arise that are not as important in regular operations:
- Does every employee have the right hardware?
- Is my infrastructure designed to work safely?
- Can data leaks occur?
- Are my servers adequately secured against viruses and unauthorized access?
- Do my servers have enough power?
- Does my internet connection tolerate massive access so that all employees can work “reasonably”?
- Do I really have to apply to an internet provider for two years to increase my line capacity?
If you ask yourself these questions, then let us advise you!
With our BavariaCloud and our experience in mobile work, we are happy to support you with our expertise.
We have already been able to set up numerous systems with our customers for these new tasks or at least develop a plan to master the upcoming challenges.
But the question should also be: What happens to my building, my warehouse or property during my absence?
Here, too, we can support you with our solutions.
- Planning and construction of video systems
- Conceptual design and implementation of access systems
- Activation and monitoring of the cameras and access systems by our employees
Even though we are almost all in our home office at the moment, we can still be reached by phone and email as usual. Our service desk and support email address are also available.
Your tickets, projects or new inquiries are regularly processed by us.
Your VALEO IT TEAM