Who is VALEO IT?
The VALEO IT Group, as a well-established and experienced IT-partner, provides IT-solutions for customers, both national and international, in different industries. Our customers range from small and medium sized companies up to global corporations, as well as authorities and public institutions.
In the area of IT-Services and IT-Outsourcing we ensure the provision and the operation of IT-infrastructures for our Customers. We offer international and flexible first-, second- and third- level IT support, with 24/7 availability to multinational business structures and locations in all relevant continents and languages.
Furthermore, our specialists support our customers with IT-design as well as strategy and concept consulting. The VALEO IT team works on the architecture, development and operation of software collaboration platforms in the form of "state-of-the-art" DevOps-based portals, which represents the future of software development in the automotive industry.
- Building, setting up and update development tools and infrastructure
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Software development skills in any of the following programming languages : Python, Java, Groovy
- Experienced with or related technologies like:
- Terraform, Ansible
- Kubernetes, Helm-charts
- Nginx, Apache
- CICD for infrastructure and applications
- Grafana, Prometheus
- Elastic Search
- Experienced with Amazon AWS services (EC2, S3, Route53…)
- In depth knowledge of how WEB works (DNS, HTTP)
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Extensive experience running Linux based systems, some knowledge of advance Linux debugging
- Experience with Agile tools and products (Jira, Confluence)
- Collaborative team spirit
- Good use of English language
What we offer:
- Office Space: VALEO IT Servicii Personal SRL, Timișoara
- Above-average compensation
- Personal development: customer specific trainings will be provided in the work-in/training period
- Technical trainings will be provided on demand
- Initial training-onboarding period of 4-6 weeks planned for new employees
- Documentation and regular internal trainings available
- Individual workplace in an open space office, telephone, IT equipment
- Delegations: only on occasional basis, only with agreement of the employee
- International work
- Internal events
- Unique Team
Please send your application with detailed information via E-Mail to email@example.com.
You no longer find yourself among the actual job advertisements or training offers? No problem! We look forward to your application documents with the note “initiative application”! Simply send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.